FloatMo will be a huge, peaceful flotilla and rally to send Tassal and the Tasmanian Premier a clear message that it’s not okay to put an industrial salmon farm in Okehampton Bay.
The following instructions are for people attending the flotilla on the water. If you'll be on land the meeting point is between Brooke St Pier and Elizabeth St Pier.
- Meet in front of the CSIRO building at 1200 sharp
- Sound your horn at 1245
- All vessels must be clear of the area by 1300
- Use VHF 72 for radio communications
- Do not interfere with any other traffic
- There will be marshalling boats with different coloured flags (see below). Follow the instructions of the marshalling boat for your type of craft.
- We encourage you to make your own banners & flags with your own messages, and please upload your photos to facebook to help spread the message!
Map of Sullivans Cove
Thank you for coming along and we look forward to seeing you there!