Environment Tasmania encourages robust debate on environmental protection and sustainable management of natural resources. We welcome different views and invite people to engage in conversations about these important issues.
However, in order to maintain a constructive and safe environment for these debates, we moderate discussions and may delete comments and posts, and block users that violate our moderation policy.
We reserve the right to monitor all postings to our social media pages, and to remove posts that we consider inappropriate. The policy will be applied in a manner that both encourages participation and protects those involved.
Without limiting the matters that may be considered, comments and posts containing the following may be removed:
- Discriminatory, racist, abusive, or otherwise objectionable statements, language or content
- Any comment that we consider constitutes a legitimate threat to another person or property
- Any comment that we consider is not engaging in geniune, honest discussion on the topic at hand
- Any comment that we consider is aggressive or offensive in tone
- Advertisements or spam
- Content that infringes on copyrights
We aim to respond to direct questions in a timely manner, however, we cannot guarantee responses to all questions and comments.