Work with us!
We have a part-time Executive Support Officer role available for 15.2hrs/wk. Flexible hours, great people, fast-paced, diverse and dynamic role.
About the role
You will provide administrative support to the team. We need a problem solver, someone with excellent time management skills, and someone who will take full responsibility for their work. For the right candidate, there is potential for expansion of this position as determined by the initiative and the vision of the person undertaking this role.
Duties & responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- general administrative and clerical duties
- provide face to face and telephone reception service, and handling of general enquiries
- provide support to Board of Management and Staff
- input, retrieve and update information in our supporter databases
- maintain filing systems, office supplies and equipment
- assist with the development of a strong volunteer team
- maintain member group records and assist in the organisation of meetings
- assist with the co-ordination and delivery of meetings and events.
How to Apply